Thursday, September 21, 2017

If I were to

Leave a Comment

If i were to mock your mum and dad you will break inside all hurt and sad.If i had to ridicule your husband or wife,the decision would be made that i have no place in your life,If i insult your beloved daughter or son,your emotion would be stirred....... It wave emotions that i will have to fear.Muhammad(SAW) is more dear to me than my own blood,when you insult my prophet you are asking for my emotion to flood.its nothing extreme,it all make sense,you hurt my feelings and i take offence.I don't justify killing or violence buh don't expect Nabeelah to sit back in silence,if you don't agree with the man atleast let live like human beings,i might not share your beliefs but i will never mock it either buh i will try my best to show you the right part.please my non-muslim friends just don't insult our beloved prophet Muhammad(SAW)i believe he is the greatest blessing Allah(SWT) has gave the world.

Sister NABEELA bint JUNAID

If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It

0 Engaged:

Post a Comment