Monday, March 27, 2017

German TV votes Olajumoke's photo-bomb picture as number 6 best picture in the World

Leave a Comment
A program called Galileo on Prosieben TV in Germany has voted Olajumoke's photo bomb picture as the number 6 best picture in the World. An excited Olajumoke Orisaguna who became a star after she photo-bombed Ty Bello's photo-shoot with Tinne Tempah took to her IG page announce the good news alongside sharing an excerpt from the German program.


'Aunty TY @tybello look what I found!!! My photo bomb picture was voted number 6 best picture in the world yesterday on a TV program called Galileo on Prosieben TV in Germany , while my story was told to inspire people. Swipe left for video Thanks to @berveleen.m for taking pictures/videos and sending to my inbox.  God bless you.  Grace found me!!! Thanks to my management'.
Watch the video below... 
If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It

0 Engaged:

Post a Comment