Saturday, April 08, 2017

Hilarious Jokes of the day

Leave a Comment
GIRLS WHEN THEY MEET THEIR FELLOW
GIRLS,THEY BE LIKE;
Ella: Babe howfa nah
Debbie: I'm cool sweedie,and u?
Ella: same dear Waow!, i love your hair.
Debbie: Thank you my love
Ella: You're welcome honey. Am coming to
your house today,, so how is it gonna be?
Debbie: wow Sweet
Ella: I hope you prepared sumting delicious
Debbie: Yea sweedie, just come over anytime
you like,I'll be expecting you

A GUY DECIDED TO TRY SAME WITH HIS
FELLOW GUY

JoeJo: Sweetheart howfa nah
Onwe: Come,Andrew iz like ur brain is leakingπŸ˜’
JoeJo: Handsome, i love this your boxers oh
Onwe: Oboy wait o, which day you turn hommo?😱
JoeJo: Can i come over to your house?
Onwe: Come do wetin?
JoeJo: Ok, ok, can i take you out tonight so we could just chill
n catch sum fun..
Onwe: Cum no let devil chop ur eye oh,
So you dey find who you go tear im nyash and
person wey go go 14years in prison Abi?😏😏..
No let better Thunder from Okija Shrine Strike you thereπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ...
Infact I cover my nyash with d Precious Blood Of Jesus!! Idiot.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚



I still don't understand how Nigeria Cockroaches survive inside Microwave, Gas cooker oven etc. You will be warming food and you will see them walking inside like Shedrack,Meshack & Abednego. πŸ™„πŸ™„Maybe They Also Serve A Mighty God. 😬😬😬😬KoYeMi.
Anybody with an explanation?πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜€πŸ˜€
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—



Igbo man don sufferπŸ˜œπŸ˜‚πŸ˜œ
An Igbo man had an accident with his new BMW X6, he called a police officer & said: this man just smashed off the door of my BMW! My 13Million car is now condemned! The police officer shook his head in amazement & said, You Igbo's are so materialistic, you didn't even realize that your hand was cut-off. The igbo man looked at his amputated hand & screamed: chinekeme!! Where is my Rolex?πŸ˜€
This one is too much....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚



I have declared that i will never smoke weed again after i spent the whole night dancing to the sound of the generator.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚





{Mum} Jennifer You Don`t Want To Tell The Truth , How Did You Get Pregnant?

{Daughter}Mum It Was An Accident

{Mum} You Mean You Were Crossing The Road And A Penis From Nowhere  Eventually Hit You??πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚



. A lady lied to a guy dat she is a graduate. D guy asked "do u ave  NYSC certificate? She replied "No seriously I don't like the course. Because all the subject is calculation ...." πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒpls dont laff  alone send it to your Friends and put smiles on their faces.πŸ˜ƒ




Son asks his father softly; ''Dad, why is this electricity bill so low this month?''
Dad looks at the boy & says '' Fusek!!!! THIS IS MY PAY SLIP!!πŸ˜‚πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦



πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 'I'm finished' is when your girlfriend starts arguing with a bouncer in a Club...and ends up saying..."My boyfriend ain't scared of you"....That moment my brother it's either you become John Cena or you become Usain Bolt. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚



WARRI AGAIN!!!!*A man caught a thief at night in his kitchen at Ugborikoko area of Warri. Just when the man was going to raise the alarm,the thief said:"Do you remember what I said in the Bible?I said "I will come like a thief in the night"."I have come again. Blessed are you among men that you have stayed awake as I told you." Then the man looked at the thief, smiled and replied, "Sir, you have fallen into the hands of Pontius Pilate again!"* I will nail u today!!! The thief fainted.loooool



It's not like i can't afford that - i phone 7
It's just that the colour they have is not my taste😯😯😯😯
If they have colours like acid green, cockroach brown, paw paw orange, bloody red, ewedu green
Or a little touch of ojuelegba yellow
Just let me know let it not look as if i cant buy it for myself😯...that is d Saying of a Poor Asshole



*I saw a joke in another group but it was posted by someone I don't like so I decided to come and laugh here*πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚



The way girlz smoke dis days i just pray they don't give birth to firewood
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Jst saying nitemi


MTN has done it again. You can now check your weight on your phone. Simply dial *118# then stand on your phone. If its taking too long to read, jump twice.
Don't thank me, what are friends for?




​I kissed a girl until she was wet and she asked me for sex ... •But i told her i haven't finished my 6weeks of male circumcision -You know why i did that? •Because girls also lie to us and say they on their periods while they're not​πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚�


*





If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It

0 Engaged:

Post a Comment