Thursday, July 13, 2017

Shia LaBeouf apologizes after racist videos surface, says he's deeply ashamed

Leave a Comment
After videos surfaced of Shia LaBeouf’s outlandish behavior towards police officers who arrested for public drunkenness, disorderly conduct, and obstruction in Savannah, Ga., in which he tells a black police officer that he will go to hell because of his skin color. LaBeouf released an apology, saying he was “ashamed” of his behavior, shortly after the new footage was released on Wednesday afternoon.

He went on Twitter to apologize. He said:
“My outright disrespect for authority is problematic to say the least, and completely destructive to say the worst,” he wrote.
The actor stressed that he’s been struggling with addiction and that he’s taking new steps toward sobriety.
“I have been struggling with addiction publicly for too long, and I am actively taking steps toward securing my sobriety and hope I can be forgiven for my mistakes.”
If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It

0 Engaged:

Post a Comment